Finding Podcasts in iTunes (EDM613 Wk2 #3)

I have found the MacMost tutorials very well done and helpful. The tutorial on using iTunes to find podcasts was no exception. I have not used iTunes very much at all so this gave me a chance to see how useful it can be. The tutorial cleared up a possible confusion initially as to where to find the podcasts, explaining that the podcast option in the menu is actually your own podcasts and not a place to search. In working my way through the different layers I found those podcasts dealing with education and can now search for a few to use in my discussion board entries. This is helpful on several fronts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boost Learning in Presentations and Games

How do students know what they know? (an effective exit slip)

Are We Testing Enough?